Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I was tagged by Leen (who just so happens to have a newish and wonderful blog) to do 11 Details. I followed her lead by drawing them and it was so much fun. Drawing is (to me) the hardest of all mediums and I haven't done any in so long, but it felt nice.
1. shop for clothes: Hand-me-downs from my sister. She's young and still spends money on clothes. And we have similar taste :)
2. furniture: 2nd hand, thrift stores.
3. sweet: Creme Brulee. rice pudding.
4. city: NYC. When we lived in New York (as a child), we'd go to the city almost every weekend. Haven't been in years but can't wait to go with Tony.
5. drink: club soda. (sparkling water)
6. music: The Cure. and of course lots more.
7. tv: Project Runway right now. Six Feet Under. Top Chef. (I didn't draw this one, ran out of time!)
8. movie: Royal Tenenbaums
9. workout: Well, I like to think I will do quick runs when it cools down a bit......
10.pastries: Napoleons!! (layers of pastry sheets with custard between them)
11.coffee: I live for my 2 cups a day.
I tag Anne, Fliss, and Cecilia.
Some more very nice blogs: