Sunday, July 13, 2008
6 Things I Like Today
6 Things I Like Today:
1. Tony. I didn't actually get to see him much today, but I really like him.
2. Enzo's foot is finally all healed up so today we sailed the walnut sailboats which really ended up being lots of jumping and splashing in the puddle.
3. My new dress. It's not a style I would normally love, but it's gauzy, soft, grey, and feels like I'm wearing a nightgown.
4. Working on my ongoing project, which hopefully I'll have something to show for-soon(ish). I am so lucky Enzo still naps which allows me studio time.
5. Doing a picnic dinner at the park, in our favorite spot.
6. These pretty little flowers Enzo picked for me there.
I was tagged by the creative and talented fliss, thanks so much!
I tag : Anne, Cara, Maud, Heidi and Veja Cecelia (only if you want to play along).