Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I thought I'd share one of my favorite comic book artists, James Kochalka. For the past decade he's produced daily comic diaries that are both entertaining and touching. I have two copies of American Elf, one just for lending out. Well actually, it was going to be a gift for a friend and then just recently some red wine got spilled on it's back pages....so now it's the lender, but still. Just recently, he's changed his website so you can view his daily comics as well as his archives (those used to be for monthly subscribers only). Check it out.


Another daily comic that has recently caught my interest is i feel awesome, by Pete Toms. It looks like he's just recently started posting these and they're pretty funny. I found this while reading the blog, Wool and Water by Amy Earles, a super talented artist who creates beautiful little illustrations. (She actually posted the same picture from above)

No comments: