Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wooden Furniture

Wow, it has been so long since I've posted here, I nearly forgot how to do it. I've been meaning to get back into the swing of blogging again and have a friend that's been urging me to, so why not start here :) This past month I've used up a pile of wood we've had sitting on the side of our house for just this purpose. I have always wanted to grill table for the much needed counter space when cooking outside, so I built this bench. I've used it several times since and it works so well, I've wondered how I've ever done without one. After gaining some confidence with the table, I made this bench for some additional seating. I really love how they have tied the area in so well, creating this beautiful (to me) and cozy outdoor eating space.


A. said...

Nice furniture! looks veeery welcoming in your garden! Enjoy the springtime out there.

Louise said...

It really is beautiful! Nicely done.

Maria B said...

Hey, it's been so long since I visited your blog. I came across some mooks on Pinterest via the jealous curator so I thought I'd stop by and say hi and congrats. I hope you're doing well.