Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Work in progress "His"

Work in progress

Hello! And welcome to anyone that has come wandering to this spot from Elisabeth's sweet mention of my shop.I have told her myself, and I'm sure you know this as a reader of her blog but she is such a generous and talented inspiration :)

Above are some pictures of a work in progress. Hopefully I can finish it up today. I'm pretty excited for this next design, although it may turn out differently than I hope. And now off to paint some wood.....

2 comments:

K said...

I've been doing order from your shop about ten times but maybe i should wait until you finish your new design and add it to the store :) i would like to order more than i can afford to.

kimberley said...

Thanks so much Killi :) I will have the new design up soon.