Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tagged :)



I was tagged by Esti and Cecilia for this one.
The rules are:1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
Hmm. Last few weeks gyros, lately quesadillas (with lots of guacamole). And of course making stuff, thinking of new ideas. Oh and getting all my seeds in the ground for my garden (I'm almost done).
What are you wearing right now?
grey skirt, light grey t-shirt
Do you nap a lot?
I would love to, but (Enzo's) naptime is the only time I have to be in the studio.
Who was the last person you hugged?
Either Tony or Enzo.
If you were a tree, what tree would you be?
I don't know about being one, but I really love the Baobab tree. 
What’s for dinner?
Thai Red curry and coconut milk.
What was the last thing you bought?
Last night I bought some art supplies online.
What are you listening to right now?
A mix that I made to listen to when I'm in the studio. A few songs from it:
"The Funeral" by Band of Horses
"The Chills" by Peter Bjorn and John
"The Engine Driver" by The Decemberists
"Three Imaginary Boys" by The Cure
(I feel the need to say that I normally don't like folk music, but I do like this one by the Band of Horses.)
What is your favourite weather?
Grey and rainy if I have nowhere to go except maybe the library. But like most people I love low 70's with intermittent sun.
What’s on your beside table?
A couple of books, sometimes a glass of water.
Say something to the person/s who tagged you.
I think of both Esti and Celilia as wonderfuly creative people that I would love to hang out with. 
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Well, the furniture thing makes me nervous, I'm so picky :)
But really it would probably be somewhere in northern Europe. I like to picture  Tony and I traveling around a while to decide exactly where.
Favourite vacation spot?
I just love the idea of a lakeside cabin (maybe Virginia?) where my favorite people meet up yearly and hang out for a few weeks. The cabins can be a bit small and there are about 4 of them and we fill them up, hanging out on the docks while our kids swim.
A book you're currently reading?
The Omnivores Dilemma. It's really good but the more I read, the more I wonder if I really want to know. It's so interesting.
What is your favourite bird?
Grackles. And Turkey Vultures.
What would you like to get rid of?
Ugh, right now-the task of getting my tax papers together.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would have a picnic with Tony somewhere under a shady tree and next to a little creek. The picnic basket would have all our favorite foods, already prepared. And a cozy blanket to relax on.
What did you want to become as a child?
A Clammer but then a Naturalist.
Your favourite movie?
Donny Darko is one of my favorites.

 I tag Katja, Leen, and epe for now. I'm running off to pack and prepare for a trip to visit friends on the other coast. I'll be back in a week :)

8 comments:

Veja cecilia said...

so nice to learn more about you! I would like to hang out with you to, I think we would have a lot to talk about, so give me a call when you come to sweden:)

Ana Kamia said...

Im not even done reading yet but I was just so excited that your favorite tree, the Baobob, is also mY all time favorite tree!! and then lots are tied for second place. But that tree... just takes my breath away.

Ana Kamia said...

haha! the tree and the cloudy rainy day. I have the omnivores dilemma on my book list. Heard an npr interview and it was super duper interesting. but now you can tell me alll about your new learnings starting tomorrow!! or monday !! sooo happy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tagg, I've just answered! :=)

Ryan said...

I am loving the decemberists latly, and the Band of Horses good tunes.

Esti said...

I would hang out with you too! (But I'd have to get over my shyness when I talk in English... ha, ha...)

Have fun in that trip!

ayelet(nishale) said...

Have lots of fun!

; said...

mmm, those quesadillas look so good!