Tuesday, June 10, 2008

minor surgery is an oxymoron


I'm back!!! After a crazy couple of weeks including some minor surgery, I'm on the up n' up...feeling better. I'll be returning emails as I can. And now to dive into some projects that need attention quickly.( More on that later.)
p.s. surgery is CRAZY. I guess this was my first time "going under" since I've been an adult and I'm obsessed with all the details of it, keep making tony tell me his side. I could go on about it forever, but I'll spare you.


Oh, and I did this crappy illustration last week while I was still all ailing, sitting at the table with Enzo and cutting out pieces of paper. Someone totally should've made fun of me.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Ouch!
Soo good to hear you are on the mend, though and looking forward to see your projects!

Anonymous said...

Hooray!

You're back! I like your illustration.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks guys-it's nice to feel missed.

Fine Little Day said...

I´m glad your back, and that is wasen´t anything serious (?).

Cara O'Sullivan said...

yes! welcome back!
worth it for the picture - which is great - more gruesome details please! i am sure this art is very good for the healing too!