Tuesday, March 11, 2008

com-post






At long last, I have my composter. We had great intentions of building one, just still hadn't gotten around to it. And so a few weeks ago I went and bought one. Finally, a place for my scraps and the beginnings of some rich soil for a future vegetable garden.
Enzo made it his club house for the first couple of days (before use, obviously) but now he is proud to be in charge of all things related to the composter, making daily deliveries with his faithful assistant Clemetine.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Enzo and "clemtime" are pretty much the greatest composters the world has ever known. I love those compost basket pictures, too. Oh, I love it all! I can't wait until project vegetable garden begins!

Fine Little Day said...

- Wow, a Darth Vader rocket! Otto said when he saw this pic :) Great looking compost.

Fine Little Day said...

The grey clouds that you asked me about, is Gunilla Axéns pattern. See more of it: www.barnrummet.com/index.php?cPath=51

when skies are grey said...

A ha! It does look like a Darth Vader rocket, good eye Otto!